• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Looking For A Shop In Northern OK

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Okie69, think of some dates that work, be thinking of a parts list and we'll see what we can do. I forward your pm to those who showed interested in this thread.

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
There are plenty of resources close enough to you. I am not sure about that Skiddy guy....;D His son in law is one hell of a mechanic too. I am sure several of us could join forces and get it running for you. If not, give me a heads up and I might be able to get you going or even haul it to a few shops.
you know I can't say any good things about my son in law:p well because he is my son in law;D
you all just pick a date and I will be there;)

OP
OP
Okie69

Okie69

Contributor
Okie69, think of some dates that work, be thinking of a parts list and we'll see what we can do. I forward your pm to those who showed interested in this thread.

I'll figure something out and get back to you guys. How will it work I come to you? It doesn't seem right expecting someone to drive and help.

That being said, I'll have to arrange transportation.😬

Yeller

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Rogers County Oklahoma
We're happy to come to you, or I know I'd be happy to pick you and your bronco up if we go to another's place. You are centrally located between us so it makes since to come to you

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
We're happy to come to you, or I know I'd be happy to pick you and your bronco up if we go to another's place. You are centrally located between us so it makes since to come to you

Yes, he couldn't be any more in the middle between us. Can pick up and haul as well.

OP
OP
Okie69

Okie69

Contributor
That sounds great. The bronco is stored so it'll have to be brought to the house. I've got an empty two car garage that'll make a good shop, unless someone has a better idea.

Now I need to figure out what parts I'll need, and when is good for everyone.