• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

How many PM's can I store?

slim811

Contributor
Found out I am over the limit for storing messages. I think my contributor status is still current. Thank You.

OP
OP
S

slim811

Contributor
Is it possibly because of payment using credit card, # has changed. Probably better to use PayPal.

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Yes, it looks like the auto renew didn't work or got cancelled. Paypal doesn't give me a reason.

And yes, that's why your PM's are full all of a sudden. When your Contributor status expired it dropped you back to the normal member limit. If you want to renew it will get fixed automatically. If you don't want to renew let me know and I can bump up your PM limit to give you time to clear it out.

Thanks!

OP
OP
S

slim811

Contributor
Okay I will renew.

Yes, it looks like the auto renew didn't work or got cancelled. Paypal doesn't give me a reason.

And yes, that's why your PM's are full all of a sudden. When your Contributor status expired it dropped you back to the normal member limit. If you want to renew it will get fixed automatically. If you don't want to renew let me know and I can bump up your PM limit to give you time to clear it out.

Thanks!
Jon please bump my limit back up. Thanks.

OP
OP
S

slim811

Contributor
Jon, I am So Sorry to be a pain. How much is the renewal? Is it $12 dollars(if my memory is correct)? Can I send PayPal with auto renew or use a credit card? I'm deleting some messages but still at 300, showing 100 over the limit so unable to send a PM. Thank you, Slim.

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Looks like you got it renewed Slim. Thanks!