• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CO EcoBoost

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
I'd like to drive it. I bet if I did I would change my opinion of them.

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Kind of slim on pics and details for something that unique. Somebody in the area go check it out!

T-Bird

Loc.
East TN
Just Called Greeley Ford in Greeley Colorado, This was an in house project with a brand new ecoboost and transmission. It is listed in the 90k range. If interested call Chad Bates
512-650-9738. He is going to add more pictures soon to the auction.

mickphatmac

Kind of slim on pics and details for something that unique. Somebody in the area go check it out!

I've seen it in person like a year ago before the engine swap....It's pristine to say the least!
Lots of chrome!!!

OP
OP
D

DallasBronco

I think a high 70's number is what they're looking for. Reserve is mid 70s

If it was a coyote and turquoise/teal - I'd have flown up and purchased

bigmuddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Marthasville Missouri
Looks cool but I don't see a hundred K?

Frame has old undercoating painted over, Stock shock mounts, no speaker in the dash or deleted?

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
Impressive, I admit.

However, I'd like to see an uncut and no lift Bronco with this or a Coyote swap. Seems like every Mod motor swap is lifted big and cut.