• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Gauge cluster refurbishing

OP
OP
fallingdown

fallingdown

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
35079725795_eafc8c5b15_k.jpg

Last edited:

Crawdad

Bronco Guru
Do you have a link or specific model numbers of gauge replacements? My stock fuel gauge has gone bad, so I replaced it with a Sun Pro and now it reads full all the time! Apparently I may have a chevy gauge, so obviously I dont know what to buy to replace the stock fuel gauge. Any advice is greatly appreciated! Matt

OP
OP
fallingdown

fallingdown

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Do you have a link or specific model numbers of gauge replacements? My stock fuel gauge has gone bad, so I replaced it with a Sun Pro and now it reads full all the time! Apparently I may have a chevy gauge, so obviously I dont know what to buy to replace the stock fuel gauge. Any advice is greatly appreciated! Matt

PM sent.

Thanks!

Crawdad

Bronco Guru
I sent you a PM on the 31st. I have a second gauge cluster and wanted you to do something to it. Chk ur Inbox!

74 Pony Troy

Dude,

Thanks sooo much, I am oldster and this is my third Bronco project, I was hesitant to join in the past cause I so many punks talking shit. I love early broncos but not looking for a contest or drama. Thanks Again!!!!!