• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Custom speaker enclosures

hammer

Bronco Guru
Guys who PM'ed me and Tony for quotes, I can tell you that he is building mine now and I still don't have a quote! Don't take it personal, I don't think he is ignoring anyone, he just has no idea of how much time and materials it will take to produce them so, he is using mine as a guide line to determine how much time he must spend and how much he can charge to make everyone happy.

Give him a couple more weeks and he will know precisely what he will charge, I think everyone will be happy, he isnt a money driven guy but, he has to make a profit so sit tight.

Clarity is always an important part of business. Thanks.

apachetech

Loc.
Mountain Home, Idaho
Yeah, they will shut the base down for almost anything! It will be some time before I get to that point, but I will definately get in touch with you when the time comes!

Craig

OP
OP
B

browngr5

Loc.
Eagle, Idaho
Any word on my quote? did you need more info from me? this kinda just fell off.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997R using Tapatalk 2
hammer, I have your messages and your information. I'm getting better pricing on bulk material now and Im getting better results on this set. Give me some time to fine tune the process and I will provide a fair price and focus on your design.

hammer

Bronco Guru
hammer, I have your messages and your information. I'm getting better pricing on bulk material now and Im getting better results on this set. Give me some time to fine tune the process and I will provide a fair price and focus on your design.

Sounds good, thanks very much. i didnt mean to come across harsh, i didnt know you had yet to settle what you are charging.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997R using Tapatalk 2

broncokak

Bronco Guru
Subscribed.

Once you figure out a base price I would like a set. Very nice work.

OP
OP
B

browngr5

Loc.
Eagle, Idaho
How do the fronts and rears attach to the Bronco? Do you have any pics showing it?
I just learned about nutserts so I'm using them on my next install.
I bolted mine through the rear stake pocket and welded nuts in the front quarter panel. I just used self tapping screws for the kicks.

Attachments

• IMAG0100.jpg
    IMAG0100.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 744
Last edited:
OP
OP
B

browngr5

Loc.
Eagle, Idaho
low profile sub design

This is a low profile design I just finished. I will post pics when it comes back from upholstery.

Attachments

• IMG_0854.jpg
    IMG_0854.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 1,135
  • IMG_0851.jpg
    IMG_0851.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 854

Ethansdad73

Bronco Guru
Will that fit behind a stock type panel with holes for the speakers?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

ericbee

Photos of the final rear quarter panels with speakers and upholstery should be posted shortly. Tony, post the pics so I stop getting PM's!!

OP
OP
B

browngr5

Loc.
Eagle, Idaho
Update

Here is a set of slim design covered in upholstery. This set is simple to build and requires less finish sanding than paint grade.

Attachments

• IMAG0173.jpg
    IMAG0173.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 1,024
  • IMAG0174.jpg
    IMAG0174.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 846