• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Finally a production one piece window, vent wing delete kit for the EB!!

titanmike

There will be more back in stock first of next week. Weatherstrip was on back order.

BroncoMZ

I know this is a fairly new product, so has anyone modified the regulator by attaching a gear motor (like Cardone 82-306 and 82-307) for power windows?

titanmike

Nobody has notified me of any power mods even with hundreds of kits being sold.

bludorbronc

Now that the side windows are done, has anybody thought of converting the windshield into the old pickup style where it pivots at the top. something to think about.thank you

titanmike

mzervoudis

Unfortunately, The amount of space between the inside door panel and the glass is so little that the power regular will not fit properly. The only way a power regulator can be used is if the motor is at the bottom of the door where it will not interfere with the glass when rolled down.

gorf

How are the brackets for the wings cut out? Inside door or from outside top?

Audifan

Contributor
Hey TitanMike, I was on your site the other day looking at the window kit, but I still don't see where you sell the jeep window mounts that go on that triangle piece of your kit.

Are you stocking those window mounts?

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
Nobody has notified me of any power mods even with hundreds of kits being sold.

Powered one piece windows

84803870_10216404350487430_6021840441605881856_o.jpg

Video of power window.. click here...

I need the mirror bracket kit now..

TruFordBlu

I tried for awhile to build my own set a few years ago and finally gave up. When you delete the vent window you need a scissor lift to keep everything straight and level. That was beyond my skill set. I finally found a set from One Piece Products a year ago. No matter how you do it, that's a lot of stuff in a little door. I also think that New Relics makes a kit now. It's not listed on their website , you have to call and ask for it.

bigmuddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Marthasville Missouri
I really like mine from titan Mike, my only complaint is the window edge is rough. Not sure if that is still like that or not. Nice kit though, everything was included to make it work.

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
I really like mine from titan Mike, my only complaint is the window edge is rough. Not sure if that is still like that or not. Nice kit though, everything was included to make it work.

yes i have noticed the rough edges on the glass. I wanna try and polish it down a bit.

FYI I converted my one piece window to a power set-up.

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I would like to see a glass option instead of the metal plate, has anyone else thought it would be a good option?