• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

FAQ - New Member, Jr. Member, Full Member, Sr. Member, Bronco Guru

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Here's a quick run down of how the rankings work:

New Member = 0-49 posts​
Jr. Member = 50-149 posts​
Full Member = 150-349​
Sr. Member 350-999​
Bronco Guru 1000+​
(at 1500 posts you get to chose your own title)​

But please remember these are strictly based on post count and just for fun. They have no bearing on experience or post quality, just quantity. Also, posts made in the Off Topic Lounge don't count towards your total.

Last edited:

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
Jon, where do I go to change my title from guru? I can't seem to find it on the user CP.
Thanks a bunch.

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Should be "Edit Profile" then "Custom User Title"

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Hey Jon, interested in changing mine too but I dont see "Custom User Title" you want to direct me...

Amac70

ME
I've been waiting for years to change, and today i finally crested that holy mark and i cannot find it either. I think i was less then 50 post away from doing it last time then you changed it had to wrack up another 500 post some how. Anyway i would like to be able to change mine. thanks.

2horsegarage

Loc.
Denver Colorado
Contributor

If I submitted payment via paypal for becoming a contributor, when should I have ability to post pics from my PC instead of from a web address?

kbldawg

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Marshall, AR
Once the admin has updated your account to "Contributor" status you should have the ability upload photos directly.

He's pretty Johny-On-The-Spot (no pun intended) with this sort of thing, so it shouldn't be a long wait.

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
95% of the time the Paypal thing is instant and the next time you log in you'll notice you're already a Contributor. But if you selected "echeck" during the Paypal process it delays the upgrade for 3-4 days while the echeck clears.

2horsegarage, I'll manually upgrade your account now. Thanks for supporting the site!

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
OK, how about you enlighten all of us other monkeys?

got any bananas;D I just did what admin said Should be "Edit Profile" then "Custom User Title" I know it wasn't there before though%)

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
I still don't see it???

Should it be in the "Additional Information" box?

Broncitis

MEB Founder
But please remember these are strictly based on post count and just for fun. They have no bearing on experience or post quality, just quantity.

That is certainly an understatement from some of what I read on here! :eek: ;D :-X

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
True true Drew!

I may be the only titled post whore but I think I am overtaken in spirit by BG and her drooling groupies :-X ;D

SACHEM

Back From the Dead
Anyone with a history on this site knows and respects that Jeepster was and still remains the king of all post whores.

Attachments

• Smiling%20dog.jpg
    Smiling%20dog.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 14