• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 1970 Ford Bronco Project With EFI - $6500

Status
Not open for further replies.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Definitely don't see em at that price much Much less in CA

NickC24

Contributor
I picked this up a week ago. Great start for my build. Has the exact drivetrain I was looking for. Explorer EFI with 4r70w and np205. Trying to figure out a cross member for it. Also had the 2.5 SL with Bilsteins and a 2" BL. Will probably switch it to the 1" BL. It does need a rewire and some pretty extensive body work. But everything is there. Got it fired up and running today.

Last edited:
OP
OP
lgdpt

lgdpt

I picked this up a week ago. Great start for my build. Has the exact drivetrain I was looking for. Explorer EFI with 4r70w and np205. Trying to figure out a cross member for it. Also had the 2.5 SL with Bilsteins and a 2" BL. Will probably switch it to the 1" BL. It does need a rewire and some pretty extensive body work. But everything is there. Got it fired up and running today.

Nice, it looked well worth it to me. Good get!

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru

best cross member for 205 i have seen is the one bax made. i abandoned the 205 because i did not like my design and did not have access to a bender that would bend the radius i needed.

jmhend

Bronco Guru
Congrats on the purchase. Put up pics and start a build thread

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL

Congrats!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.