• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OH 69-77 Drivers Door Shell, Skins, Skinning Tool

Status
Not open for further replies.

1buckeyefan1

Contributor
So i finally found a solid set of doors and have a few that i won't be using:

68-77 Driver's Door Shell. Pretty good shape, solid inside+bottom, outside bottom skin has a few pinholes and is a little pitted. For some reason the mirror area has been filled. Can definitely be repaired and the hard work is done. Has been sandblasted, so no surprises. Solid window frame with all original welds.

Price: $250. Probably not worth shipping due to high cost of an oversized package.

68-77 Drivers and Passenger Door Skins, new in boxes. Purchased from CJ's..They sent me one GT (taiwan) and another brand after I sent the first one back due to some slight shipping damage. Mint shape, still in the bubble wrap and the box.

Price: $250 for both. These may be oversized for UPS, but I can check shipping rates if someone wants to try it.

Astro Pneumatic DS1000 door skinning tool. Helps you pinch the seams perfectly w/out having to clean up any pinch marks. New in box, never been used.

Price: $125. I can ship this for around $10 if anyone is interested.

I'm located outside of columbus, OH

Attachments

• driver door.jpg
    driver door.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 108
  • driver door bottom 2.jpg
    driver door bottom 2.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 104
  • driver door bottom 3.jpg
    driver door bottom 3.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 101
  • driver door inside.jpg