• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Serpentine Belt Drive Ford Explorer 5.0 L

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ensi

Set arrived a couple days ago, everything looks great. Mounted everything up and just waiting on my 50oz Explorer balancer to get drilled out to 28oz at the machine shop.

Lando375

Sandmann, I tried to send you a PM but it says your box was full. Could you PM me a price on this setup? Thanks

PDQ

Contributor
Everything arrived well packaged, clean and rotating smoothly. Thank you Sandmann, this was just what i needed and saved me a ton of time rather than having to source all this separately.

Thank you

az71

I just received 2 serpentine setups from Sandmann could not be happier. He was very helpful and they were very nicely packaged. I would highly recommend contacting him if you are in search of an explorer setup. All the parts are cleaned up and ready to go. Thank you again Sandmann awesome job.

OP
OP
sanndmann3

sanndmann3

Bronco Guru
I have a set or two in process now. Pm me a zip code if you want a shipping quote.

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Ready for another

I’ve appreciated your “product” a couple times already and am ready for another one. I’m not in a hurry but would like to get on your list.

OP
OP
sanndmann3

sanndmann3

Bronco Guru
all PM's replied to.
Unfortunately, demand is outpacing supply right now and I have to go back to a waiting list. For those who want to pay in advance, that would get you to the front of the list. Hopefully this is a temporary situation and resolved quickly...
thanks for your patience and understanding

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Curious

How long have you been doing this now? It will be a loss to the Ford community when you quit offering these.

Trojanhorse

I just received the parts and better than expected. Thanks for the great parts, service and shipping sanndmann3!

OP
OP
sanndmann3

sanndmann3

Bronco Guru
Currently have a short waiting list (1). Shouldn't take long ...

See post 451 if you want to get in line.

MnCampNHunt

Loc.
Twin Cities
Sanndmann3, Any chance you'd have just a Explorer timing cover to sell by itself?

The local swap yard had a all you can carry for $80 day and we were able to get alot of stuff, but 2 of the studs on the waterpump broke and we couldn't get the timing cover off the donor truck (bummed).

New to the forum, has been great, but not sure how to send a PM.

OP
OP
sanndmann3

sanndmann3

Bronco Guru
Unfortunately, I do not have any extras. Timing cover is the hardest part to get for exactly the reason you described. Damn waterpump bolts... Is always the same 2...

Status
Not open for further replies.