• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

KY 3 speed trans

Status
Not open for further replies.

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Anybody near me with a know good 3 speed trans for sale?

Thanks,

Norm
Winchester, Ky (near Lexington)

Pops68

Contributor
Bronco Rookie
Loc.
Bazetta Township
Is NE Ohio too far for ya???? I got one that would pop out of second gear on occasion - not sure what the problem is. Been sitting for over 5 years (in the garage) since I put my NV 3550 in.

Let me know......Pops

OP
OP
ared77

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Thanks Pops, but that sounds too much like what mine was doing. Going to see if someone near has a good one, with no issues. Thanks!

txhawkeye

I have one I would sell, I am in Houston though may be too far away?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JWMcCrary

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I have one I will give you but that's as low as I can go. Just posted in the free stuff section. Located in Akron ohio

OP
OP
ared77

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Wow JWM, the price is right! I just wish you were closer.:(

OP
OP
ared77

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Would you consider wrapping it in cardboard (or whatever is the easiest way to ship one) and sending it to me if I pay for shipping and your time?

Norm
859-351-8702

Status
Not open for further replies.