• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Gauge cluster refurbishing

MThalfcab

Contributor
Living the Poor Life
Loc.
Yaak, Montana
Kevin, haven't forgot about you, my Bull is Bulging, I'm trying to hook up with a guy to help with the issues we talked about and then I'll be sending it out to you! Thanks for your patience, your Speedos look awesome,
Marvin

OP
OP
fallingdown

fallingdown

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Kevin, haven't forgot about you, my Bull is Bulging, I'm trying to hook up with a guy to help with the issues we talked about and then I'll be sending it out to you! Thanks for your patience, your Speedos look awesome,
Marvin

Thank you Marvin. I look forward to working with you.

MThalfcab

Contributor
Living the Poor Life
Loc.
Yaak, Montana
Thank you Marvin. I look forward to working with you.

Please, Kevin, if your in my area, let me know so I can twist your arm in helping me figure out and getting you my Speedo to refurbished, it's going to need hands on with someone more capable than me!

Speedrdr

Contributor
Learning Member
Loc.
Paris, MS
Hi Kevin. A question for you. The gauge cluster was not hooked up when I became its ‘caretaker’ and I know nothing of what works and what doesn’t. The only thing I DO know is that when I bought my AAW harness I got a new voltmeter/anmeter (don’t know which) with the order.
Is it possible to send you my gauge cluster in the aforementioned condition and you do a repair? TIA

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Randy

OP
OP
fallingdown

fallingdown

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Hi Kevin. A question for you. The gauge cluster was not hooked up when I became its ‘caretaker’ and I know nothing of what works and what doesn’t. The only thing I DO know is that when I bought my AAW harness I got a new voltmeter/anmeter (don’t know which) with the order.
Is it possible to send you my gauge cluster in the aforementioned condition and you do a repair? TIA

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Randy
Randy,

I’d be happy to take a look and bench test everything.

Please ship to:

Classy Gauges
14314 South Shaggy Mtn Rd
Herriman, Ut 84096

Feel free to call anytime with questions.

Kevin
801-673-2933

Speedrdr

Contributor
Learning Member
Loc.
Paris, MS
Randy,

I’d be happy to take a look and bench test everything.

Please ship to:

Classy Gauges
14314 South Shaggy Mtn Rd
Herriman, Ut 84096

Feel free to call anytime with questions.

Kevin
801-673-2933
Many thanks! Will try to get it out of its ‘current location’ and get it to you.

Randy