• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA Filler rear deck pieces needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

904Bronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Martin, CA
I have a couple of holes to fill in the rear floor that the PO cut out for a "Custom Made" fuel tank.

Holes drilled are about 3" across

So I need a section or two of the metal deck to cut and paste.
Anyone have some they don't want or would like to sell?
I would pay shipping, it would be great to get something local...

Doug

Attachments

• IMG_20180422_180905643.jpg
    IMG_20180422_180905643.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_20180418_161120550.jpg
    IMG_20180418_161120550.jpg
    162.6 KB · Views: 25

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
Pickup truck bed should have the same rib dimensions. That opens a bunch of local possibilities I would think.

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
Not sure on that. I know I've seen guys patch the rear EB bed with cut outs from truck beds several times on this site over the years.

The Stockton Pick-n-Pull always has 70s Ford pickups. For some odd reason, they always seem to be 2wd F250s more than anything else, so no decent EB swap parts. I'd think a section from one of those would work but don't know for certain.

OP
OP
904Bronco

904Bronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Martin, CA
Not sure on that. I know I've seen guys patch the rear EB bed with cut outs from truck beds several times on this site over the years.

The Stockton Pick-n-Pull always has 70s Ford pickups. For some odd reason, they always seem to be 2wd F250s more than anything else, so no decent EB swap parts. I'd think a section from one of those would work but don't know for certain.

Thanks Justin.
I got a road trip to ID at the end of the month, u-pull yards are much easier on the pocket than here in CA. And I bet that there will be a larger selection of trucks to look at...

Status
Not open for further replies.