• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OK OEM Bronco Parts, Complete Mustang EFI setup, other parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

hatleyjm

I am selling off a lot of parts that I have decided not to use or have swapped for other parts. All prices are negotiable--no reasonable offers will be refused. As I like to say anytime I am having a garage sale, "Price it low and let it go!" Quite honestly, I have no idea what some of these parts are worth. If you feel my price is too high (or too low) please let me know. Unless otherwise noted, all parts are used. Prices do not include shipping.

•Steering Parts--I converted to a 4x4x2 PS box, then decided to use a WH shaft
o Stock Manual Steering Box $25
o 78-79 Lower telescoping steering shaft for steering box $25
o ’78 Bronco Rag Joint, new—paid $40, sell for $15

•Stock Single belt water pump pulley $10
•Stock 3-groove (OEM?) crankshaft pulley $25

•Serpentine Setup--SOLD

•Mustang Fuel Injection Parts--SOLD

•5.0 mustang distributor SOLD
•5.0 Mustang Front Dress SOLD
New CCW Flex Fan—SOLD

I have added the photos to my google drive and provided a link that allows public access. Please let me know if you cannot see the pictures.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1gOtIDNvoi3jwWAUrNAi_C_z4_42PHjun?usp=sharing

I really want to sell these to clear out some space in the garage. If you are even remotely interested, please PM me an offer with your zip code so I can tell you how much shipping will be. I accept PayPal (EFT and CC). I would also be willing to swap parts--needing a '70 (or equivalent) paper element air filter housing (i currently have the black oil bath housing), warn hubs, 5 speed transmission, or I will consider anything else. Local pickup available.

Last edited:
OP
OP
hatleyjm

hatleyjm

I have responded to all PMs. I have put an updated picture of the A9L computer on the link above showing that it is still factory sealed.

Calibronc66

Contributor
I have responded to all PMs. I have put an updated picture of the A9L computer on the link above showing that it is still factory sealed.

Are you still not wanting wanting to separate the A9L for $150?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
hatleyjm

hatleyjm

The front dress is the timing cover. I still have it available but the serpentine brackets have been sold.

OP
OP
hatleyjm

hatleyjm

Thank you for all the PMs. Just a quick update, I still have the steering components, mustang timing cover, and distributor available. All other parts have sold.

OP
OP
hatleyjm

hatleyjm

UPDATE:
Steering box and pulleys are still available. Everything else has sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.