• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MS Bronco Build

OP
OP
asappin

asappin

@lsukevinc I try to blow it out after every work session. I'll post pictures after I lower the body this weekend and sand the interior.

OP
OP
asappin

asappin

Removed the 4 inch body lift and installed a 1 inch body lift from Toms Bronco. The stance looks so much better. Also sanded down the rusted roll bar to remove the surface rust and get ready for paint.

Before

After

OP
OP
asappin

asappin

Mississippi 69 Bronco build

Making some progress on my 69 Bronco. Replaced the passenger rocker panel and repaired the front and back door post. Still need to grind the welds. First time welding so not the prettiest product. I plan on Rhino Lining the door posts and top of the rocker panels so it doesn't have to be perfect. So far I have stripped the paint off all exterior panels. Put down a layer of FatMat on the interior. Getting closer to a coat of epoxy primer.

nick1975bronco

man that's a nice bronco to work with. I wish I knew some guys in the south to find me a bronco with a solid body like that. mine had nothing from the front seats back and the rest was rusty

drock

Looks a lot better with the 1 inch body lift. Nice progress.

OP
OP
asappin

asappin

Shot a coat of self-etching primer on the doors and sides. Still need to purchase 2 new front fenders and a new tailgate. Plan on priming the hood and grill sometime this weekend.

Cohammer

Looking good keep it up and don't stop till you done. Never put off till tomorrow what you can afford for you bronco today.

OP
OP
asappin

asappin

Thanks guys. Im currently in the process of buying a house so the progress is slowing a little but it's getting closer to a paint job and new wiring harness.

OP
OP
asappin

asappin

After a lot of adjusting and having to raise the body a quarter inch under the passenger floor support i finally got the passenger door to close. Not perfect but works for me.

Teal68

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Inlet Beach
Just noticing this for some reason. I'd say that was a great deal with all the extras you got with it, and you are making progress fast!

OP
OP
asappin

asappin

Purchased it off Rogue's site. Not sure if they still sell them or not. I used to have a home gym in my garage instead of the current bronco factory.

OP
OP
asappin

asappin

Finally started working on the Bronco a little more. It was a hot summer in the garage so I have been slow on my progress. Put on my final coat of primer and hopefully will get it painted soon. Going with White exterior and black interior.

Body isn't perfect but it works for me. Im just ready to get it back on the road.