• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Top repair panel

stack

Does any body no of any repair panel for the front bolt down edge for hard top.Mine like many others rusted out but rest of top is good. You think somebody would make repair panel for this.

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
It's kind of a mish-mash of folded over pieces, but like Justin said, it could probably still be fixed with single sheet metal bits.

But there is a top kit ("kit" being the bad word here) that might include that. I don't have a picture, but search Dynacorn and hard top and see what you can come up with.
The parts that I remember are the top panel itself, the inside braces, and the outer rim.
Whether the rim includes just the drip rail, or includes the wider windshield section you're hunting for I do not know.

Good luck.

Paul

markw

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I agree with Justin and Paul. Cut out the rusted area and weld in flat stock. Like Paul says it's not a single piece there are no replacement parts for that specifically.