• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

FAQ - How to start a new topic or post a classified ad

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
  • First, be sure you're logged in. Look in the upper right. It should show your username
  • Go into the forum you want to post in. (ie. "For Sale - 66-77 Broncos" or "Bronco Talk")
  • Click on the "Post thread" button which is in the upper right of all the messages. (see red circle in picture below)
  • Fill in the blanks and then click the "Post Thread" button at the bottom.
1639101852205.png

Last edited:

restorer66

How do I remove a classified posting, I sold the 66 bronco. Thanks for your help.

restorer66

SC74

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Jon - I'm trying to change my thread title (where it shows up in the forum), but I don't get a "Edit Thread" when I click on the thread tools?? I'm signed in and it's a thread I started - am I missing something?

Nevermind - I found Tito's post about double clicking and it worked!

Thanks,
Robert

Last edited:
OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Hi Howard,

You should be able to use the instructions above. If you can pinpoint the step you're having problems with I'll be happy to explain better. Just let me know.

gclauson

Contributor
Hi Jon,
How do I edit the text in the original classified posting?
Thanks,