• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

FL Velocity Restorations pull off parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackofalldave

I got a truck and trailer load of top quality used parts today from this man. Located in Pensacola, FL. I live 2 hours away and went and saw it for myself. These ARE what he is listing them as. Great prices. Lots and lots of parts. More parts were rolling out to the yard while I was there.

Sent from my SM-G930R7 using Tapatalk

73bronco302

I need your best auto steering column. Swapping my manual on a 73 to a C4.

Are these date coded at all? If so, closest to a 73 would be good.

sending a PM

thanks

OsteoBronco

Loc.
Boca Raton
What are the conditions of the C4 Transmissions? Are they rebuilt? I am also looking for a shop in Fort Lauderdale/West Palm Beach that might have experience with older Bronco transmission conversions.

Mike

OP
OP
70twocan

70twocan

Loc.
Enterprise
All current transmissions were pulled from running Broncos, but are being sold at “core” prices and sold as is.

Last edited:

BroncoBub

Contributor
Dana 20 spud shaft

Dana 20 spud shaft for a c4 auto? Have one?

OP
OP
70twocan

70twocan

Loc.
Enterprise
BroncoBub, I will be out there Monday. The "spud shaft" will only be sold with c4/Dana 20 setups or the single dana 20s we have.

Status
Not open for further replies.