• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD clutch linkage and pedal assembly

Status
Not open for further replies.

gobeavs

Looking for a, clutch bell crank support engine side, what's in the picture. Also looking for a clutch/brake pedal assembly. Let me know what you have and shipping to 97601.

Thanks

Attachments

• crank support.jpg
    crank support.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 20

eb66to77

Bronc'Ownly
Loc.
NOVA
FYI- You just need the clutch pedal, not the whole assembly. The whole assembly is only different in that respect. You will need to put in a spacer for the clutch, but you could do that with hardware store parts.

OP
OP
G

gobeavs

I do need the whole assembly aa I dont have one. I have the frame side nount and z bar. No engine side mount and no assembly for either brake, clutch or the bracket that holds it all together and bolts inside the firewall.

Status
Not open for further replies.