• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

9-22 Car Show Cherokee, NC

fosgate150

Lets hope the weather holds out for the show. Come out to see the cars and support the Veterans.

Attachments

• Cherokee_Veterans_Car_Show.jpg
    Cherokee_Veterans_Car_Show.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 43
OP
OP
fosgate150

fosgate150

show results

Well the show and the weather was great. Thanks to all the veterans for their service and putting this show together.

I won Best of Show with the Bronco out of 50+ cars. There was some very impressive vehicles here.

I enjoyed meeting and talking to everyone and appreciated all of the kind remarks from them.

Attachments

• IMG_0323.jpg
    IMG_0323.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_0326.jpg
    IMG_0326.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 60

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Very nice.. Congrats!

Well the show and the weather was great. Thanks to all the veterans for their service and putting this show together.

I won Best of Show with the Bronco out of 50+ cars. There was some very impressive vehicles here.

I enjoyed meeting and talking to everyone and appreciated all of the kind remarks from them.

chuckyb

Contributor
Congratulations on the Best in Show...looks like a nice rig. Looks like some other nice Fords, too. I like that circa 40 coupe.