• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Gauge cluster refurbishing

OP
OP
fallingdown

fallingdown

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
15673963177_cef335e42a_b.jpg

15705310057_e1b9903b07_b.jpg

Eoth

Bronco Guru
Awesome!!! I was just going to give you guys a call and see how things were progressing. Now I see the before and after, I guess all I have to do is to wait for the postman to deliver. Can't wait, looks beautiful!!!

OP
OP
fallingdown

fallingdown

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Awesome!!! I was just going to give you guys a call and see how things were progressing. Now I see the before and after, I guess all I have to do is to wait for the postman to deliver. Can't wait, looks beautiful!!!

I resent the email. Let me know if you don't see it.

OP
OP
fallingdown

fallingdown

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Thanks Tasker for the quick response!
The turnaround time is seasonaly dependent. Currently Its about 3-4 weeks before I would have it back to you.

Feel free to give me a call/text/email if I can answer anymore questions.

Thank you,

Kevin

jlylec

Don't delay having it done. I put it off for a while and wish I hadn't but am glad I got it done now. Kevin does an amazing job!

OP
OP
fallingdown

fallingdown

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru

Unfortunately i did not take a before picture of this one due to it being in pieces.

GRN_MEANIE

Can a trans temp be added in the bottom panel? Not sure why a coolant temp couldn't be used. It's just reading a temp in a fluid. Anyone ever switch out the speedo for a tach?