• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Gauge cluster refurbishing

clinem03

I recently got my gauge back from Kevin and am BLOWN away. He did an incredible job and absolutely crushed the restoration of my original gauge. He was a pleasure to work with as well, super knowledgeable and responsive. If you are looking to restore your gauge cluster, look no further than Classy Gauges!

Gauge is in and it looks AWESOME! Thanks for help getting it back up and running, and looking incredible, Kevin!

Attachments

• Gauge.jpg
    Gauge.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 45
OP
OP
fallingdown

fallingdown

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
51031661088_6c09ad20f2_h.jpg

51031662488_71f83615f1_h.jpg

misticroc06

I sent my cluster to Kevin out of my 71 Bronco. I admit I was shocked when he told me how much it was going to be to fix it and that he couldn't use my new gauges that I had bought. When I got it back it look a whole lot better, but he didn't send the new gauges that I bought back with the cluster. He through them away. So what turned out to be a 565.00 job, is now over 700.00 because I am out the money that I spent on the new gauges. I was really excited about the cluster getting fixed so I could drive the bronco again, but now I kind of regret the whole deal.

chrlsful

Bronco Guru
go to him & talk.
I'm not in this deal w/U. He is.

We're on the 1665th post and I can say "It seems
to be a pretty good company to this point."
Give it a try. Even if U say U have...

OP
OP
fallingdown

fallingdown

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
I sent my cluster to Kevin out of my 71 Bronco. I admit I was shocked when he told me how much it was going to be to fix it and that he couldn't use my new gauges that I had bought. When I got it back it look a whole lot better, but he didn't send the new gauges that I bought back with the cluster. He through them away. So what turned out to be a 565.00 job, is now over 700.00 because I am out the money that I spent on the new gauges. I was really excited about the cluster getting fixed so I could drive the bronco again, but now I kind of regret the whole deal.

I do apologize for mistakenly discarding the reproduction Chinese gauges in your cluster during the restoration process. I assure you, in the long run you will be much happier with American made stock Ford gauges. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to fix this issue.

51051951142_7806960cc5_h.jpg

51051139783_45ba4b3c1d_h.jpg

Last edited:

misticroc06

71 Bronco Cluster

I will have to revise my previous post. After texting with Kevin, we came to a mutual resolution. I am very satisfied with the end result. More importantly, that Kevin was willing to work things out.

OP
OP
fallingdown

fallingdown

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Simple mistake with an easy fix. I appreciate your feedback and allowing me to be part of your restoration.

Also let me be the first to welcome you to this wonderful forum. You have found an amazing resource and a wealth of information. Here you’ll find some of the friendliest and most helpful people in the hobby. If any of us can help you along your way with anything don’t hesitate to ask.

Thanks,

Kevin

I will have to revise my previous post. After texting with Kevin, we came to a mutual resolution. I am very satisfied with the end result. More importantly, that Kevin was willing to work things out.

chrlsful

Bronco Guru
tellin ya, we need more 'men' women libers...serious now.
(well women AND kid libers). Heck - I just got appointed to the 'Council on Aging' ('elder amer. act of 1964' created councils, senior ctrs etc) so I'll say need senior (another discriminated class) libers too.
8^0