• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD New low price motivated seller. $17,500

Status
Not open for further replies.

doghows72

Bronco Guru
Last chance price is firm. I'll let this run for another week then she's going in the garage. Helping out a friend, he's decided to sell his Bronco. It's a 73 I believe and it's built to off road. Here's a partial list of goodies.

5.0 Cobra EFI engine
AOD with wide ratio gears, Kevlar bands, etc,etc
STAK 3 speed T-case
Dana 44 front with E-Tech locker one ton axles disc brakes
Nine inch rear with 35 spline modular center section, chromoly axles
4:56 gears in both axles
PSC ram assist steering
WH hydroboost brakes
3.5" suspension duff long arms single Bilstein reservoir shocks on each corner
Custom bumpers front and rear
8000lb winch
BC Broncos rear corner guards and upper quarter guards.

I'm sure I'm missing a ton of stuff but just ask and I'll find out if I don't know.
The Bronco runs and drive great. Has fiberglass hood and front fenders. I do not know of any rust issues. He had the door posts and striker posts replaced and in all honesty the guy did a shitty job. The drivers door is ok but the passenger door is a bitch to close.
35" tires on aluminum wheels, full soft top, roll cage, ruffs glove box and center console. He's got more than 30k into this Bronco. She is mechanically sound and just needs some cosmetic lovin.
Pm, or email me with any questions. He is a very motivated seller as he has two kids in college and a third headed in. My buddy travels a lot as he works in the defense industry. Thanks Steve.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    227 KB · Views: 629
Last edited:

67RT

Bronco Guru
Good luck with the sale. You are a good friend. I will follow this one with curiosity.

OP
OP
doghows72

doghows72

Bronco Guru
Ok guys he's motivated. Price drop to 20k. Clean title in owners name, she ready for a new forever home.

OP
OP
doghows72

doghows72

Bronco Guru
Well he dumped the price some more. Some one needs to snatch this up. $19k and I can guarantee you he has more than that is just the drivetrain.
Might even have a little wiggle room off that price. Pm me with questions or I can put you in touch with my buddy if he's in country. Thanks Steve.

Cortez

Bronco Guru
Bump it for you...there are some very nice goodies listed on her, wish I had some dough to pick it up.

OP
OP
doghows72

doghows72

Bronco Guru
RT, sent you a bunch of pics and video to your email. Thanks Steve.

OP
OP
doghows72

doghows72

Bronco Guru
Mankind what a deal!

You definately couldn't build one at twice this cost. I've only listed half of the goodies he's installed on this truck.
It has Duff long arm, torque tamer traction bar, lift off door hinges, brand new winch, Bilstein shocks, 23 gallon gas tank, etc etc.
Someone buy this thing and help my buddy put his kids through school.
Thanks Steve.

OP
OP
doghows72

doghows72

Bronco Guru
As of today (10-15-17) yes. I have three interested but no $$ has changed hands.

OP
OP
doghows72

doghows72

Bronco Guru
Bump TTT open to offers but I don't think he'll go below 18k. Someone make this bronco a new home and get it out of my carport. I hate to see this one just sitting here. I do have a clean clear title signed and ready. Let's get this done.
Thanks Steve.

OP
OP
doghows72

doghows72

Bronco Guru
Last time to be listed. If it doesn't sell its going into storage. Well save it for one of his sons. Serious only please I've spent hours sending picture, taking picture etc. it's not even mine. Thanks Steve.

Status
Not open for further replies.