• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Design Body - Inner fender and radiator mounting

centex77

Anyone have any pictures of how they mounted the front inner fenders and the radiator?

bknbronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
North Metro, MN
is it all glass? my tub is glass with metal inner front clip. radiator hangs off the metal core support as does the metal inner fenders. thats how it all bolts to the frame. I extended the back of the inner clip with some sheet metal and bolted that to the glass tub. Check in my build thread.

Im not exactly sure if your all glass or whats going on. Over the years you could buy some of the parts in glass but i chose to use a metal front inner clip. Alot of fiberglass parts just dont resemble a factory fort part in the least.

SevenT

Contributor
Loc.
Southern Colorado
BD tub

Centex77,

Check out my build thread, post #28, on how I did my inner fenders. Have not done the radiator yet. You can put it on the shelf or cut the shelf off and install like factory through the front of the tub. These are the options Corey Sunday said t try. Does this help?

OP
OP
C

centex77

Far as I can tell it’s all glass. I know there is metal reinforcement under the glass but not entirely sure where all of it is.

SevenT, thank you.