• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

KS 74 frame with a few parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

firedog90

Loc.
Wichita
Selling a 74 Bronco frame that has a 3 link front and leaf rears. Front is a 1989 Ford Dana 60 high pinion and rear is a 1976 GM 14 bolt. Front has an ARB air locker, rear has a Detroit locker, both need installed. There are no gears in the differentials, but axles are there. Front and rear covers are from Ruff stuff as well as the 14 bolt pinion guard. I have a Ruff stuff 4 link for the rear that is not installed. Wheels are Trail Ready 17" beadlocks, 8 on 6.5. There are 4 older style and the spare is a brand new newer style. They are powdercoated black with the rings hydrodipped. No miles on the wheels since having them powdercoated. 1 of the 5 tires is brand new, the rest have a couple thousand miles on them. They are 37x13.50x17 Pitbull Rockers. I can get pics posted later or text pics of the Bronco and axles. I can separate or sell everything together. I also have a wiring kit with fuse/relay box (unsure on brand), and a 4l80 with GM 203/Ford 205 doubler from NW Fab (I doubt anyone here wants a gm trans in their rigs lol). Looking to get $5000 for everything.

Last edited:

Redhorse1

66 tub

Don't need title. I have a 66 half cab in need of a lot of rust repair. It might make more sense to find a donor tub.how bout some pics to. Kauffam@q.com
Thanks
Tom

OP
OP
F

firedog90

Loc.
Wichita
Tires are 37x13.5x17. I've had them for about 2 or 3 years. I'll look at the date on them. They've been in a climate controlled garage or in my house since I bought them. I would rather not separate the wheels/tires unless I can get a buyer for the wheels as well.

FlogginHarvey

Loc.
Wichita
I'd be very curious / interested in knowing what you need out of the wheel / tire combo together if available. I'm in Wichita.

Status
Not open for further replies.