• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

LA 67 half cab

Status
Not open for further replies.

fablife

selling for a customer,
1967 Bronco,
rebuilt 289/2bbl,
rebuilt c4 trans, T-shift Dana 20,
Dana 30, 9" with factory 4:11 gears,
not an original half cab.
vintage air a/c

tons of new parts
I rebuilt this one about 3 years ago, it's been on my website since. It's a very nice truck that runs and drives very well! One you can get in and drive anywhere.
http://deepsouthfab.net/current/CodyP/CodyP.html
lmk if you have any questions, JD
JD@DeepSouthFAB.net

Attachments

• IMG_1645.jpg
    IMG_1645.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 407
  • IMG_1641.jpg
    IMG_1641.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 390
  • IMG_1647.jpg
    IMG_1647.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 370

akirshbom

I love this truck and personally saw some of the work that went into it. Mine was at the shop while JD was building it. This was a complete top to bottom build done with extreme attention to detail. Disclaimer, I am a JD fan. GLWS

OP
OP
fablife

fablife

thanks guys, it's a pretty sweet truck. I get lucky every now and then! JD

Status
Not open for further replies.