• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Super Celebration 11, Townsend, Tennessee

jduffent

Sponsor/Vendor
Just realized that the info for the Super Celebration isn't on the sticky post yet. (Email to Jon sent) Dates are April 19-22 this year. We are doing an open house again but on Wednesday (the 19th) this year since the event is back to 3.5 days. After the popularity of it last year, we couldn't imagine not doing it!

It's going to be a drop in from 3-8 (staying open 2 hrs late) for those wanting to join the drive from Townsend or drop in on their way out to the event, visit or pick up parts and see our facility. This time we'll just be doing refreshments (likely drinks and cookies) since serving over 600 hot dogs along with chili and taco salad fixins was insane last year! Trying to keep up with food and visiting with over 450 people (estimated) was tough! This should allow us to spend more time visiting with our guests!

Tom of course has his regular drives planned along with a sad one to see the destruction the wild fires took on the beautiful area. He is sticking with the Show & Shine on Friday evening but it will be in the same field (no moving) this year. The Tiny Trucks people are stepping it up and will be hosting more times to play, so don't forget your RC Broncos. Bronco Olympics in the other field for evening entertainment as well. I know Bailie Built and Bronco Design will be attending again, so get your orders in for free delivery as their trailers filled up quick!

We hope you come on down and visit us! Remember, the Smokey Mountains have a lot to offer. Pigeon Forge has Dollywood for the kids and lots of shopping and sightseeing in Sevierville and Gatlinburg. Wineries, Craft Beer Breweries (now a Cider place too) and Moonshine Distilleries are everywhere too.

Registration is at http://www.broncodriver.com/index.php/events/bronco-super-celebration/

Suzy

Attachments

• Supercelebrationslide.jpg
    Supercelebrationslide.jpg
    218.8 KB · Views: 188
Last edited:

englewoodcowboy

Lick Creek Restorations
I will see you guys for sure. We are going down on Tuesday afternoon and start getting set up. Def looking forward to the drive and to see your facility.

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I'm supposed to be there with my '66 if something doesn't go wrong between now and then.%)

Are you sure the "Rod Run" is the same weekend? I was under the impression it was about a week or two before SC this year.

Norm

Attachments

• my66offroad.jpg
    my66offroad.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 61

bronconut73

Bronco Guru
Depressing isn't it..................

Yea.....It is....I never get to go to any of these events because I live down here in Florida where they never have any of these events. This one is about as close as it gets for me but still too far for my eb....

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Yea.....It is....I never get to go to any of these events because I live down here in Florida where they never have any of these events. This one is about as close as it gets for me but still too far for my eb....

We made it to SC last year, it was worth the 2k+ miles round trip though.

bronconut73

Bronco Guru
We made it to SC last year, it was worth the 2k+ miles round trip though.

Sold my F-250 a few years ago. Don't have anything to tow the eb with anymore. But the eb gets around fine on her own on the street, but Tennessee is a little further than I would be willing to take/trust her....
Sucks....Should never have sold the F-250 but it's sale paid for some extra stuff on the eb and a roof on the house....
Yup life is getting in the way.....

Specracer

Kids in school, not a chance to have the time for an 18 hour tow (neither bronco are extended highway worthy). Does anyone ship their bronco?

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Kids in school, not a chance to have the time for an 18 hour tow (neither bronco are extended highway worthy). Does anyone ship their bronco?

We pulled the kids out of school, they did their work the week before and some during the week, put two broncos on the trailer and pretty much drove straight through for about 18 hours. We weren't missing SC on the 50th :)

OP
OP
jduffent

jduffent

Sponsor/Vendor
You can have a stinking good time without bringing your Bronco! There are always seats to be found and get time to visit with a new or old Bronco friend! The event is only about a half hour from the airport, if that... allegiant air.com

Sold my F-250 a few years ago. Don't have anything to tow the eb with anymore. But the eb gets around fine on her own on the street, but Tennessee is a little further than I would be willing to take/trust her....
Sucks....Should never have sold the F-250 but it's sale paid for some extra stuff on the eb and a roof on the house....
Yup life is getting in the way.....

Attachments

• orlando flights.png
    orlando flights.png
    109.2 KB · Views: 103