• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Super Celebration 11, Townsend, Tennessee

West Tn Dawg

BULLDOG
Loc.
Kenton
I stay at the Holiday Inn up the road in Maryville. It's an easy run up the highway, plus I get free rooms at Holiday Inn!:cool:
There are all the typical chain hotels in Maryville.
Places to stay are unlimited as to style and price.

Slowleak

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Georgia
Best Western in Townsend is decent and close. Plenty of parking for trailers in the back.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
You can have a stinking good time without bringing your Bronco! There are always seats to be found and get time to visit with a new or old Bronco friend! The event is only about a half hour from the airport, if that... allegiant air.com

I'll 2nd that.. No rig for 50th when I attended..

Worth going even w/out the rig..

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
I agree, you were having such a good time without your's, you sat right across the gravel from me and couldn't even say hello!:-[

Then I was probably right across from you too lol. We need classicbronco. com name tags!

West Tn Dawg

BULLDOG
Loc.
Kenton
Then I was probably right across from you too lol. We need classicbronco. com name tags!

Well, my Orange half cab and I were straight across the gravel from Ben and Bax. My wife and some Bronco friends from MS were sitting with us under our tent most of the day for the entire 5 days! Heck, sprdv1 even posted some pictures on here where you could see me and my Bronco in the background! Now i get to put you in the group with that Rebel boy! Snobs! LOL:p

Name tags would be cool.

LoneRanger

Contributor
Loc.
Gunshine State
The tiny truck crew is going all in this year! Even a full Recon G6 at the event (more than just Broncos for that!) It's gonna be sweet!

L.R.

bronconut73

Bronco Guru
Well, it's official.
Our lodging is reserved.
18th to the 23rd?...
My wife did it all. She has been the motivator to stay focused on this plan.
Still have some logistics to work out but I am very excited to finally be able join all of you fine ladies and gentlemen at the Super Celebration with my eb.
Big milestone for my eb and I.

I credit the Duff's for being that last push I needed to be committed to making this happen.

EXCITED AS A KID AT CHRISTMAS!

Steve in Orlando

BluebroncoNC

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Asheville, NC
I'm back to having a conflict on the same weekend, every year (high school alumni), so I will be driving down for Saturday's festivities only.

fordfan

Contributor
Bronco Guru

Judy with MEB did name tags for several years. There was a thread here and all you had to do was reply and Judy would make the tags and you could pick them up at the MEB tent at the SC. I'm sure it was a lot of trouble to do them, so she retired from it!

Pearlcoat

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Judy with MEB did name tags for several years. There was a thread here and all you had to do was reply and Judy would make the tags and you could pick them up at the MEB tent at the SC. I'm sure it was a lot of trouble to do them, so she retired from it!

Dennis, not too much trouble to write them up but the last time I did it less than half the people who asked for them actually came to pick them up. Maybe someone else wants to do them this year.