• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Soft top... what fits?

junebug

I purchased the extreme family cage from Gordon at Bailie Bilt and it looks awesome!i am extremely happy with the product. My only problem is my old k-line top will not fit with the bows installed. My old soft top is tattered and old so I am considering replacing it this summer....any of you have any soft top recommendations that are running this cage?
Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SteveL

Huge chevy guy
Loc.
Hawthorne ca
I like the bc top. When I measured on it seemed to have plenty of clearance but there is a long wait time on em.

Billsboat

Loc.
Rowlett tx
I hope I'm not high jacking this post, but if ur encouraging BC tops you must know something about it.

My custom roll cage is about 1/2in to tall for my hard top to fit right. Any chance the BC top is a bit taller than the hard top?

SHX669

Bronco Guru
My Best top is apparently the same dimensions as the factory hardtop as everything that fits under one fits under the other.

SteveL

Huge chevy guy
Loc.
Hawthorne ca
I built my cages a bit taller too. I never intended on putting a hard top back on. After having a kayline/stc tear and blow off on the freeway the bc is the only soft top I'm considering. The frame is solid without the rattling bows and the top material is more durable. When I measured the bc top at fab ford's it looks like it will clear mine.