• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Site Administrator WTH

Bart

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Buffalo Gap, Texas
I got a new tablet and can't log in. For years I've had the same email address and pass word. For some reason it doesn't work on the new tablet. I tried to request user name and password and it came back as email address not recognized. Looked for several minutes to find the contact administer without any success. Tablet won't contact on the "contact administrator and can't find it on the lap top. Posting in Chat seems to be the only way to contact.
Help please

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Bart, shoot me an email at webmaster@classicbroncos.com and I can tell you what email you have associated with your username.

To contact me click my name at the very bottom of every page on the site. Also, my email is in the signature of all of my posts. And then there's the Test & Help forum also. I try to make it easy to get in touch with me. Maybe it's not as obvious as I think it is.

73azbronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Soooo what's that got to do with the price to tea in china???;D
It's a privately run niche website. This isn't apple for christ sakes, thank god. There, two religious references in one sentence.

Tea in china cost 250 Yuan for a cake of tea.

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Bart, you should be good now. Check your email.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Soooo what's that got to do with the price to tea in china???;D

Big Jon is on pacific time. Hadn’t had a chance to respond to you yet

He’s on the ball looks like. Glad he got ya fixed up

It's a privately run niche website. This isn't apple for christ sakes, thank god. There, two religious references in one sentence.

Tea in china cost 250 Yuan for a cake of tea.

LOL

Last edited: