• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

got a 66 project

KUBOTA OWNER

Nice, Looks like a coat of paint and it will be ready, But you will find it's a little longer process.--- Have fun doing it and don't make it a chore. The fun part should be restoring it.--- I have to step back and tell my self that at times!!
---blood, sweat and tears, --- and don't forget a few beers!! Keep us posted.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Looking good there B#2....Got all the right stuff...halfcab...he he

BTW if you could you should try to pick up issue #27 of Bronco Driver..has alot of great info on the '66 in that issue

OP
OP
S

SP66

Bronco Guru
Looking good there B#2....Got all the right stuff...halfcab...he he

BTW if you could you should try to pick up issue #27 of Bronco Driver..has alot of great info on the '66 in that issue

Thanks I'll try to find it need to subscribe

frenchy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Eyebrow grill? Tailgate have the different body line? Does it have the long or short transfercase shifter? Bench seat? Nice looking start thats for sure.

frenchy

ghost66

Bronco Guru
3 on the tree is fun to drive but you surprised me, I thought for sure you would end up with a Ranger or a nice luber already restored or a nice original

OP
OP
S

SP66

Bronco Guru
Nice!!! I have a 66 brochure with a u15 that color and red stripes down the rockers! Awesome

Thanks Larry and thanks for your time through PM's, finally pulled the trigger--was afraid to make a bad decision but always wanted a 66 and it was local. It will be home tomorrow.

OP
OP
S

SP66

Bronco Guru
3 on the tree is fun to drive but you surprised me, I thought for sure you would end up with a Ranger or a nice luber already restored or a nice original

After looking at everyone's projects I just wanted a little more involvement this time around. Plus I always wanted an early 66 U15, restomod the drivetrain, small lift, and stock classic good looks. Or maybe sell it after driving for a while. It doe's drive well and I'm starting to like rusty gold--must be from watching American Picker's on TV

ghost66

Bronco Guru
I know what you mean, my green 66 was a blast to drive but the wife felt 3 Broncos was too many so I appeased her. Wish I still had it but she's right how many can you drive.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Got that Bronco on a tee;)

I've had 2 '66's...one of them I wish I had kept....Was a DD For several yrs..

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    64.1 KB · Views: 20