• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Classic Bronco Tube Doors

matt w

Bronco Guru
Are you still making the doors?

Are you running any "End-O-Year" "Christmas" "Holiday" "Last Chance" "Bail Out" Sales? heh-heh

Can you PM my total cost to 91350? With my "I'll mak you an offer you can't refuse price"? (Hey I'm half Eyetalian) heh-heh;D

Thanks,
Matt Westlake

P.S. FREE PLUG to the top-o-the page has gotta be worth somethin!??;D %) ;D

OP
OP
rcmbronc

rcmbronc

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tomah WI
I have not done any design yet for inserts. Sorry, time just has not been there yet. I also do not have any skins. I will lok into this. Thanks.

localrich

Loc.
Sandy, UT
Can you make these to fit the Wildhorses lift off hinges? Can you estimate shipping to 92844?

Thanks
Richard

reaper

doors

Could you tell me what the doors weigh each and what shipping would be to 57033 Thanks

OP
OP
rcmbronc

rcmbronc

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tomah WI
The doors both together are about 50# with the shipping box. I am out of town for a couple of ds and will get a quote to you on Friday. Thanks.

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
Look great, may be interested in an "insert" set as well when you get around to them