• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CO Anybody know these?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Djphatjive

I went and saw them and they are really beat up. The insides have some kind of wooden boxed screwed onto the metal in both of them in the back. I guess they came in together. 2 friends that owned them and traded them in at the same time.. Not worth the money. They are clueless on what's in them too. Outside of them are workable but I didn't get a look under as I knew they were overpriced. Body damage on both of them.

OP
OP
rlm18

rlm18

Loc.
Broken Bow, OK
I went and saw them and they are really beat up. The insides have some kind of wooden boxed screwed onto the metal in both of them in the back. I guess they came in together. 2 friends that owned them and traded them in at the same time.. Not worth the money. They are clueless on what's in them too. Outside of them are workable but I didn't get a look under as I knew they were overpriced. Body damage on both of them.

Appreciate the info. I actually looked at them today. $11,900 + and not coming down. Funny. the guy told me he bought the orange for himself but did not have time to use it. There was a totally restored one on the showroom floor for $40k.

They both have 4 speed manuals. rust in the usual places

the blue a 351W. a dana 44. disc brakes

the orange a 302 throttle body efi. fired right up. some cold hesitation.
arb locker in the front, detroit in the back
a hydraulic winch
drum breaks

Status
Not open for further replies.