• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CO 1970 Bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

gsbronco

1970 Ford Bronco 302 for sale. This is a 3on the tree. Odometer says 60,xyz miles, but I don't know if turned once or twice. Runs great. Was recently used as a daily driver. Rust in all the normal spots. Never been cut, but needs some significant rust work. Would be a great base for a project or rock crawler or just keep it as is. I will try to figure out how to post photos now. I do have photos on the craigslist for this Bronco. http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/4415425965.html

Thank you for looking.
Gennaro
303-885-3060

El Kabong

Contributor
Driving stuff Henry built
When the pic is already online, right click on the pic, then click on "Copy Image Location" (Or something similar depending on your browser). Then back here on CB In the "Reply to Thread" window click on the "Insert Image" icon
insertimage.gif
. Paste the info that you got from the pic into the window that pop ups up. Be careful to not end up with a double set of "http://".

This is from your craigslist ad.
00L0L_cf2ieazNUjo_600x450.jpg

Djphatjive

I may come look at this. How does it run and is the floorpan rusted? How is the frame and underside? I am from Henderson co.

OP
OP
G

gsbronco

It runs good. I have not driven it for about 6 months, but my brother was using it to drive from Frederick to Louisville everyday for about 4 months last year. The frame, floor pan and underside are good. Its just the rust right along the bottom of the quarter panels. Let me know when you want to come take a look at it.

hyghlndr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Hockessin, Delaware
Hard to believe with the rust seen in the pictures that there is not a TON of other rust. Definately want to check this one out in person if spending the money.

SSGWood

Loc.
Elizabethtown
Only reply to ads if you're interested in buying. Don't give your opinions on value unless asked.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!

Hey guys... The day you go to sell your ride on here do you want someone busting on your rig cutting the value?

Miker

Bronco Guru
Only reply to ads if you're interested in buying. Don't give your opinions on value unless asked.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!

Hey guys... The day you go to sell your ride on here do you want someone busting on your rig cutting the value?

This is what has long helped things stay relatively civil on this site. Thanks for posting.;)

SSGWood

Loc.
Elizabethtown
Yeah The day might come I want to sell my ride... Don't want anyone to cut my price. A good deal is what the seller and buyer feel is fair no one else's opinion matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.