• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CO 1969 Bronco Sport Uncut

Status
Not open for further replies.

71COBronco

Loc.
Steamboat
I have an UNCUT 69 Bronco Sport for sale. It has many parts, extra wiring harness, and a RAT 3 speed with a dana 20 transfer case. It has the ford 9" rear end with big bearing. Also a stock 302. Has a hard top with sunroof in decent shape with old Ford Aluminum luggage rack, much more. All original metal and typical rust areas of the bronco; floor pans, door posts, inner fenders, and bottom of tailgate. Comes with front fenders and grille as well. It is a hell of a start on a restoration, just needs started. I am not particularly looking to sell, but i need to put my efforts and cash flow elsewhere right now. I love this bronco its not much to look at now but if your a bronco guy you'll understand its potential. Emails only please. I have a clean title with vin plate in hand. OBO Cash only!

Can't get images on this post yet but you can visit my craigslist add under Colorado, High Rockies, Cars and trucks, Early bronco. Open to Offers

Not Running- Comes with stock 302

Last edited:

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
looks like a lot is there.. GLWYS.. hate that you are forced to sell it off

OP
OP
71COBronco

71COBronco

Loc.
Steamboat
Yes there is a lot there plus... I hate to get rid of it but just acquired a 71 that I've got running and driving so I need to shif my priorities as well as please my landlord haha

Status
Not open for further replies.