• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SC 1968 302 on 33s 4x4 lift hardtop straight body

Status
Not open for further replies.

BornNraisedFORD

1968 with a 302

Solid truck all around. I drive her whenever it is sunny out. Top comes off. Runs great. The three speed was relocated to the floor prior to me owning it. Hurst shifter shifts nice. 4x4 works. 3.5in suspension lift which was also added prior to me owning it. New Edelbrock carb. Edelbrock cam. 33's MTs have 60% tread left. locking hubs. American Racing Offroad wheels. Rear fender flares. Cowl hood w/ hoodpins. aftermarket 2 speed wiper motors. Front bumper is winch ready. I have parts for this truck that are not installed (trim, dash pad, heater, interior door panels, rear bench seat). Drum brakes. No power steering. Never bothered me but I know some people out there have to have it. only visible rust is on the door to window frames. Under body is rust free. Sprayed in bed liner. Good truck to restore back to original or take to the next level. Im also open to trades. If you have a vehicle that you may want to trade that is more valuable I also have cash Any questions just ask. 843-655-7646 - Nate Walker

http://myrtlebeach.craigslist.org/cto/4433878823.html

Last edited:

Blue Bastard

Bronco Guru
Here ya go from the seller ...
eqezu7yt.jpg
yhy4yvaj.jpg
ydytemev.jpg
y4ubapem.jpg
ejagave9.jpg
u3e7azut.jpg
y3ehasyb.jpg