• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Tailgate cover plate wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

MLGross

Contributor
I need the cover plate on the inside of a '67 bronco lift gate that covers the access hole for the latch and lock mechanism. Just below the back window. NOT THE TAILGATE AS STATED. MY MISTAKE. SORRY. Thanks, Mark.

Last edited:

yfz450sew

I have a few junk tailgates at home, will check them tomorrow and see if I have a good one.

OP
OP
M

MLGross

Contributor
Ok great, thanks for looking. Surface rust is fine so long as it is solid overall.

yfz450sew

Do only the early tailgates have a cover plate inside? Seems the only access on the tailgates I have are through the cover behind the latch.

OP
OP
M

MLGross

Contributor
It is my error. I meant to say lift gate. I need the cover plate that goes over the access hole that is inside the lift gate near the bottom below the glass. This is for gaining access to the latching and locking mechanism. Again, sorry for the confusion. Another rookie mistake. Mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.