• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Stroppe Baja collection

Status
Not open for further replies.

BajaBronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Gassing up! Diesel actually....will Pm you. What kind of bagel you want?

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
Andrew, drop some knowledge on us about the catalogs. Looks like cb21 has four different editions. Are there more than four?
What a great stash!!

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Andrew, drop some knowledge on us about the catalogs. Looks like cb21 has four different editions. Are there more than four?
What a great stash!!

I see three - one of those is the Baja Bronco brochure! I agree - an incredible collection of goodies.

Todd Z.

BajaBronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
There are 3 catalog versions and one brochure. And lastly there's a catalog brochure which has both.

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
the wheel cover, steering wheel and key fobs are still available ?

OP
OP
cb21

cb21

Loc.
Ogden, Utah
UPDATE just waiting to hear back from a few people that want to buy everything in one shot. If they decline then I have a list and yes (House) your on it ha ha
Thanks for your patience,
Chris

House

Minutia Militia
HA! Thanks Chris. I would like a shot at a few of the items for sure, but understand if they all go as a lot too...

Here is a better pic of the wheels on your Baja... ;D

Attachments

• P7290327.jpg
    P7290327.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 64

75Denver

Thanks for the photo House. I agree, those would look excellent on my Stroppe;D

Status
Not open for further replies.