• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

72 Sport resurrection

OP
OP
kens bronco

kens bronco

Loc.
Virginia Beach Va.
the 72 and the 94 together for the first time.
Kenny
dscn1354.jpg

OP
OP
kens bronco

kens bronco

Loc.
Virginia Beach Va.
Got a little more done. New ball joints installed. 1 ton Extreme Fabrication steering components. Axles are disassembled, need to pick up some u-joints.
Kenny
dscn1357.jpg

dscn1358.jpg

dscn1359.jpg

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Looking like a different rig for sure! Looks great.

Since you're setting up what seems like a heavy duty and long travel suspension, I would cycle it through it's motions on the driver's side to make sure you don't have clearance issues between your upper draglink end and other things like the tie-rod.

Keep the progress pics coming!

Paul

OP
OP
kens bronco

kens bronco

Loc.
Virginia Beach Va.
I picked up the pulleys and brackets for the 302, the block is going to the machine shop this week. I'm using Ford X heads that I had bought for the fullsize.
Kenny
dscn1374.jpg

dscn1375.jpg

OP
OP
kens bronco

kens bronco

Loc.
Virginia Beach Va.
Making progress block and crank went to the machine shop today. The roller block will be cleaned and bored. The crank is just getting polished.
Kenny

OP
OP
kens bronco

kens bronco

Loc.
Virginia Beach Va.
I put my new tailgate on before it falls over in the shed and gets dented. The C channel bumper came with the Bronco, I modified it a bit, by adding different ends to save the quarters. Triangulated the ends with 2"x3" tubing, and added D rings. to the bumper.
Kenny
dscn1386.jpg

dscn1385.jpg

dscn1384.jpg

dscn1390.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
kens bronco

kens bronco

Loc.
Virginia Beach Va.
I put my gas tank in today, hopefully for the last time for a while. Gas line is hooked up, waiting on fill hose and vent hose to come.
Got the holes drilled to install rear bumper. Hoping the bumper isn't coming back off.
Kenny.
dscn1391.jpg

dscn1392.jpg