• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CJ Pony parts get a thumbs up YAY!!

69broncofun

Bronco Guru
I have bought several parts from CJ's and have no problems. Well I bought right front wheel tub last week during their sale. To make a long story short they never shipped it. When to the chat online and kept getting the run around. I finally talked to someone and he said he was going to look into it. I will let you know how it goes.

Last edited:

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
I've found the chat option with most companies is worthless, if anyone is available they're usually halfway around the world and clueless.

I think/hope they'll make it right

Jaxgtc

I've found the chat option with most companies is worthless, if anyone is available they're usually halfway around the world and clueless.

I think/hope they'll make it right

I have always thought of the chat feature just for a quick question about an item. Getting someone on the phone is really the way to go, particularly when you are spending a little bit of money. I have found CJ to be super responsive, with a past complaint about the quality of one item and a return on another item. On the complaint I called and they offered to make it right, on the return I got an RMA via chat. You can't beat free shipping and that is what keeps me coming back. With all of that said, I think that all of the EB vendors I have dealt with (JBG, TBP, LMC, CJ and DC) try really hard to make customers happy, give them a chance. Good luck with your tub.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Me thinks you probably jumped the gun on your problem. Bet they take care if it.

CJ Pony Parts

Loc.
Harrisburg, PA
I have bought several parts from CJ's and have no problems. Well I bought right front wheel tub last week during their sale. To make a long story short they never shipped it. When to the chat online and kept getting the run around. I finally talked to someone and he said he was going to look into it. I will let you know how it goes.

Hey 69broncofun -

Let me introduce myself - my name is Chris Cervenka and I work in the Marketing Department at CJ's. I'm sorry to hear about the issues you're having with us.

If you'd like, please shoot me a PM with your Order # and I'll be happy to personally look into it for you.

Again, I apologize about the frustration - I'll do what I can do turn this around for you. Thank you for your time and patience.

OP
OP
69broncofun

69broncofun

Bronco Guru
Hey 69broncofun -

Let me introduce myself - my name is Chris Cervenka and I work in the Marketing Department at CJ's. I'm sorry to hear about the issues you're having with us.

If you'd like, please shoot me a PM with your Order # and I'll be happy to personally look into it for you.

Again, I apologize about the frustration - I'll do what I can do turn this around for you. Thank you for your time and patience.
Hello,
Looks like it was ups fault. They never scanned the package it into their system. Should be here this week. Thanks for reaching out. Service is A1! Thanks again.

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

CJ Pony Parts

Loc.
Harrisburg, PA
Hello,
Looks like it was ups fault. They never scanned the package it into their system. Should be here this week. Thanks for reaching out. Service is A1! Thanks again.

Alright, glad it was figured out! And thank you for the kind words - don't hesitate to let me know if you ever need anything!

Welcome Chris to classic broncos. Stick around I think you'll like it!

Thank you; seems awesome so far!

OP
OP
69broncofun

69broncofun

Bronco Guru
Alright, glad it was figured out! And thank you for the kind words - don't hesitate to let me know if you ever need anything!

Thank you; seems awesome so far!
Thanks will do

73AnneBoleyn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Charlotte, NC
Maybe the title of this thread should be changed to "CJ Pony Parts gets a thumbs up-- yaaaay!!"

No sense dogging on them in the title if it wasn't their fault, and they clearly jumped in to try to fix things.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Maybe the title of this thread should be changed to "CJ Pony Parts gets a thumbs up-- yaaaay!!"

No sense dogging on them in the title if it wasn't their fault, and they clearly jumped in to try to fix things.

Right on...

OP
OP
69broncofun

69broncofun

Bronco Guru

Done thanks CJ Pony parts for the great service. I will be back!

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
Glad to hear it, I usually get my parts from them in 2 days which is pretty nice.

for the record was it a hub or a tub?

OP
OP
69broncofun

69broncofun

Bronco Guru
Glad to hear it, I usually get my parts from them in 2 days which is pretty nice.

for the record was it a hub or a tub?

Hello,
It was the dyancorn right front wheel tub. The PO owner cut holes in them I guess for air flow to cool engine.