• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Official Bronco Sighting Thread - TV or Movies

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Boom.. Garage Rehab - Fly n High out in AZ

Attachments

• Garage Rehab FH01.jpg
    Garage Rehab FH01.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 33
  • Garage Rehab FH02.jpg
    Garage Rehab FH02.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 29

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Oh and they did One more snap shot before ending show, Um Good Call.. :D

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Whoaaa! Fly-n-Hi got a rehab? I remember when they were one of the premier 4wd outfitters and advertised in every magazine available. I used to call on them in the later 90's and they were still pretty active.
The recession did hit hard though, and things sometimes just don't get upgraded.

Only was able to watch 1.3 episodes of that show so far, but will have to keep an eye out for that one.

Paul

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Fly-N-Hi has different owners than they did back in their '80s heyday. I loved them too and would visit them as frequently as my parents would take me there on our visits to Phoenix from Prescott :). I still have my '80s Fly-N-Hi truckers hat (when they were cool the first time) with a bunch of monster truck pins on it somewhere.

I think they were sold (maybe went out of business for awhile) in the early '00s. The current owner, I think, is named Jeremy and he has been a pretty good supporter of the ACB Stampede raffle in the past decade.

Todd Z.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
For real.. Was kind of sad at first, but Man did they get a bunch of folks that came out for the grand opening..

Long as they keep things up, hopefully they'll be big things in store for them..

maybe they can get more broncos than heeps.. haha

Whoaaa! Fly-n-Hi got a rehab? I remember when they were one of the premier 4wd outfitters and advertised in every magazine available. I used to call on them in the later 90's and they were still pretty active.
The recession did hit hard though, and things sometimes just don't get upgraded.

Only was able to watch 1.3 episodes of that show so far, but will have to keep an eye out for that one.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Fly-N-Hi has different owners than they did back in their '80s heyday. I loved them too and would visit them as frequently as my parents would take me there on our visits to Phoenix from Prescott :). I still have my '80s Fly-N-Hi truckers hat (when they were cool the first time) with a bunch of monster truck pins on it somewhere.

I think they were sold (maybe went out of business for awhile) in the early '00s. The current owner, I think, is named Jeremy and he has been a pretty good supporter of the ACB Stampede raffle in the past decade.

Todd Z.

Yes sir, that was the guy... Wishing him nothing but good thoughts, hopefully he'll thrive

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I think I remember this movie being mentioned, but first time I've seen it.
Couldn't actually watch the whole thing (or much of it at all) but did notice a familiar profile while fast-forwarding through it!;)

IMG_4581 (Large).jpg
"The Need For Speed"

Paul

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Just searching ain't ya. Haha

Been a minute since that movie, or i recall it anyway

Last edited:

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
IMG_4592 (Large).jpg

the usual suspects.
Show's on it's last week this week. And I think that's good.
They did some good work, and without as much overt drama as most.
But still with way too much "dramatic facial expressions of dismay that a 50 year old car has rust, oh my!" for my tastes.

Paul

JeffG

Contributor
Loc.
San Antonio, TX
Family members cleaning out an attic at late grandmothers house found this magazine. From August 1970... TRUE 'For Today's Man'.

Our beloved bronco made the cover and was part of an article called "Get Off the Road". Of course the writer liked the bronco the most!!

Attachments

• IMG_4260.jpg
    IMG_4260.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_4259.jpg
    IMG_4259.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_4258.jpg
    IMG_4258.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_4257.jpg
    IMG_4257.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 42

Jaxgtc

Netflix Conversations with a serial Killer - Ted Bundy

Episode 2 - In Colorado at the Mall where the young girl got away. Shots of the mall parking lot had a blue and white EB outside the sears store. Its a quick shot with a yellow compact in the foreground.

Attachments

• IMG_6366.jpg
    IMG_6366.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 64

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Netflix Conversations with a serial Killer - Ted Bundy

Episode 2 - In Colorado at the Mall where the young girl got away. Shots of the mall parking lot had a blue and white EB outside the sears store. Its a quick shot with a yellow compact in the foreground.

Are you sure that's a eb? :)

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Family members cleaning out an attic at late grandmothers house found this magazine. From August 1970... TRUE 'For Today's Man'.

Our beloved bronco made the cover and was part of an article called "Get Off the Road". Of course the writer liked the bronco the most!!

Fixed it for ya.. Good stuff

Attachments

• TFDM01.jpg
    TFDM01.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 24
  • TFDM02.jpg
    TFDM02.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 26
  • TFDM03.jpg
    TFDM03.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 22

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
MT is actually doing a Fathom Works marathon all day before the last episode airs that night. All day with Dan...

Wondering why it is over, run his 5 yr cycle?

yeah I guess that could be.. No telling