• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 1975 Ford Bronco with Ranger Package Price Reduced to 29k

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pops68

Contributor
Bronco Rookie
Loc.
Bazetta Township
robsredford: Didn't see anywhere in all the posts where it said price is firm?

Possibly make an offer and go from there.

Tarheel: Patience!

Mine took 5 months to sell - never advertised anywhere else.

Did you advertise it elsewhere, too??

Last edited:
OP
OP
TarheelEB

TarheelEB

Thanks for the extremely helpful input

Truck is beautiful and Is nice, what is amazing to me is why people wonder why something doesn’t sale. I make a living selling things and have for over 34years... when something that is desirable doesn’t sale soon...it is priced too high... I’ve never understood the Internet commandos that can’t grasp that.. truck would sale instantly to me or plenty of others if priced correctly...not just this one Many of them

I really appreciate the compliment and the outstanding sales wisdom.

namrekcad

Truck is beautiful and Is nice, what is amazing to me is why people wonder why something doesn’t sale. I make a living selling things and have for over 34years... when something that is desirable doesn’t sale soon...it is priced too high... I’ve never understood the Internet commandos that can’t grasp that.. truck would sale instantly to me or plenty of others if priced correctly...not just this one Many of them

Maybe he should ask 20,000 then when he gets an offer for 18,000 he can counter offer to 32,000 Of course the buyer will meet in middle at 26,000. Your right thus would be a better way to sell quickly

elan

Loc.
s
I use the market as an indicator for everything from cars to real estate. I don't tell the market the value, it tells me as to the ask, then, what I'll settle for.

O.K I'll be the bad guy here. First off I only do stock vehicles. And, as much as I only do stock and love patina, the paint needs to have some redeeming qualities.
Without being to direct I hope that made sense.

mebco09

I use the market as an indicator for everything from cars to real estate. I don't tell the market the value, it tells me as to the ask, then, what I'll settle for.

O.K I'll be the bad guy here. First off I only do stock vehicles. And, as much as I only do stock and love patina, the paint needs to have some redeeming qualities.
Without being to direct I hope that made sense.

Here is an honest perspective from someone who has been looking for a long time at this truck, I called and left messages with the owner, but never got too serious because I felt the ask price was really top dollar for what I was looking for and I didn't want to waste everyone's time. (I found one close to home, so unless I am trying to get divorced, I am out of the running on this one)

There is a point to where 'patina' ends and 'needs work' begins. I guess that is a matter of opinion and personal preference, but I came to the conclusion that if I bought this truck, I would need to do something about the paint, and lack of hardtop.

I have seen trucks locally (Northwest) in the 25-28k range in similar condition, maybe not quite as nice, but still seemingly good trucks. They are not really flying off of the shelves either. Ill bet they sit on CL for 20-30 days. Thats a fair amount of cash, and if you don't have in-house financing, most people simply don't have the money. Its the cheap trucks (5-10k) that go so fast because more guys have it and can hide that amount from their wives. ;D

If the ask price was in that $25-28k range, I could justify leaving the truck alone and not worrying about the paint, or have it painted and feel like I am not buried in it.

All these things aside, if this truck was closer to home, I would have at least taken a drive to see it and maybe try to make a deal, because it is pretty cool. However, I wouldn't try to give you a haircut and offer $25k on a rig you are asking $32k for. I would simply move on rather than risk "lowballing' you.

I build and sell houses for a living, and once one is finished and it is not selling in a reasonable time, there are only two things you can do. Wait around for the ONE guy who "falls in love" with your product, or drop your price. It just depends on how long you want to wait because everything eventually sells.

OP
OP
TarheelEB

TarheelEB

Price reduced to 29k

I appreciate the input from everyone. I know this is an amazing Bronco that needs very little work to be a 40k and up Bronco. I reduced the asking price to 29k. It is now located in Northern VA.

OP
OP
TarheelEB

TarheelEB

Question on how to edit location and price on post heading

Can someone let me know how to change the price and location on the heading for the post? I was able to edit the initial listing but not the header. Price dropped to 29k and location changed to Northern Virginia.

Thanks

75MIKE

Loc.
NE Washington
Can someone let me know how to change the price and location on the heading for the post? I was able to edit the initial listing but not the header. Price dropped to 29k and location changed to Northern Virginia.

Thanks

Hit the edit button at the bottom of your post and then hit "Go Advanced". It will allow you to edit the title.

OP
OP
TarheelEB

TarheelEB

Still Cannot Edit the Price or location in Ad Header

Even after clicking Go Advanced I still cannot change the price or location in the header.
Any further assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Bronco is still for sale and price is now 29,000.
It is now located in Falls Church, Virginia.
I moved due to work transfer.
I have clean NC title in hand and have the Marti report and part of the original build sheet.
Selling due to my first baby on the way.
If anyone is interested in a great lifted uncut Bronco that runs amazing and has great Patina make me an offer.
PM me for more pictures and information.
Thanks for looking.

OP
OP
TarheelEB

TarheelEB

Bump to top

Bump to top. Still available. Price is 29k. If interested PM me and I can send more information and pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.