• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

At Barrett Jackson

Killer Frogs

Loc.
Amarillo, TX
Another Steve Magnante mistake, he said the EB was available in 2 & 4wd. I think the Bronco 2 was the only factoy 2wd. Makes me wonder what other bs they share. FAKE NEWS!

But awesome looking broncos, would be afraid to take them off-road, not wanting to get em dirty.

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Another Steve Magnante mistake, he said the EB was available in 2 & 4wd.

Then he added the details that "most Broncos were sold in 4wd of course, but some were 2wd" or something along those lines.
Kind of wonder if someone told him that as a joke and he ran with it, or was just thinking of some other utility vehicle like Mail Jeeps or what. I don't think even Land Cruisers or Scouts were ever 2-wheel drive.

Paul

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
Kind of wonder if someone told him that as a joke and he ran with it, or was just thinking of some other utility vehicle like Mail Jeeps or what.
Paul

Maybe we'll find out tonight when someone asks him to overhead page Michael Hunt ;D

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
Paul I caught that also. I was busy & didn't have time to back up my dish.
But The Bronco was on the runway & He said that. I' look up & think to myself DID HE SAY SOME BRONCOS came in 2 wd... Wrong...
HE Also said something about another Chevy ..SEEMED like it had 427 in it & He said it had 315HP.. I WASN't sure that's what he said .. But it's what I thought he said. But some 427's had 390hp.
... Just for SHITS & GIGGLES Didn't Ford put a 2bb; cab on some 429 big cars.

jmangi62

Bronco Guru
Am I dreaming or what? I just saw that 66 that was built by Andy Leach of Cal Customs here in my town go for $135,000. I saw that thing at Mecum last year go for $85K, so someone just made $50K on that sale holy shit! I'm gonna put my rig in that auction geez. It is a incredible rig tho, custom everything. :eek::eek::eek:

jmangi62

Bronco Guru
Another Steve Magnante mistake, he said the EB was available in 2 & 4wd. I think the Bronco 2 was the only factoy 2wd. Makes me wonder what other bs they share. FAKE NEWS!

But awesome looking broncos, would be afraid to take them off-road, not wanting to get em dirty.

Yea I heard him say that, he needs to study the Ford line a little more.?:?%)

Broncobowsher

Total hack
Given the vast knowledge of VINs, trim tags, and packages across all the American brands. I'll let it slide a little on this stuff. The Junkyard gold series if pretty good. I hope he makes more.

green61bug

Contributor
Loc.
Greensboro
Watched this one sell for 100K today... Before fees I guess...

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-01-18 at 7.06.55 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2019-01-18 at 7.06.55 PM.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 158

Dpearce

BJ Scottsdale seems to always garner the highest prices. Especially if you can line up a Friday/Saturday spot. Crazy prices. I bet that Icon would bring $250k+ if it ran across the auction.

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
I think they're asking $235K for the ICON. A customer of Seth's is consigning it with them - he decided he wanted a Gateway Bronco instead of the ICON.

Todd Z.