• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Going to Mecum! (Again! . . . and Again!! . . . )

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
It's now a "Featured Lot" on the Denver Mecum auction. They've added a few cosmetic items (grill letters, 302 emblem, decals, etc.) but its essentially the same as when I sold it. They finally took down my pics and added new ones. It looks pretty good.

Mecum

dn0717-291551_consign.jpg

AFLtCol

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Don't understand why a person would do back-to-back auction? I guess they're betting the $32K was under market but to make a profit with the fees what would they need?? $45K or greater?

landshark99

Bronco Guru
Don't understand why a person would do back-to-back auction? I guess they're betting the $32K was under market but to make a profit with the fees what would they need?? $45K or greater?

probably betting on the setting - Denver being a good venue for the type of vehicle (bronco) and the seller is probably dealing in volume, flipping a bunch of vehicles for narrow margin would be my guess.

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Looks like it sold at Vegas Mecum on Nov 17. For some reason it’s not letting me log on to see the sales price. Can anyone check on the sales price? Thanks!

Lot F104

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
F104 (Starfighter for those of us into airplanes) sold for 28k

Paul

Wyflyer

Bronco Guru
Gary I missed this thread the first time around, which is why I was surprised to hear you sold it the other day. It happened while I was moving to Colorado & had little time for CB.
Sounds like a fun experience! I'll keep an eye out for your next Bronco;)

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Looks like it sold at Vegas Mecum on Nov 17. For some reason it’s not letting me log on to see the sales price. Can anyone check on the sales price? Thanks!

Lot F104

still making the rounds too as we see right..

BajaBronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
One of them I restored, finished in 2015. It has changed owners since then at least once.