• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Stock Suspension Kit

u10072

Bronco Guru
If you aren't going to be really working the suspension -- a shock that's much more than a procomp es3000 is kind of a waste of money. If you do decide to change the shock placement (which will completely wake up the EB suspension) then go with the Bilsteins-- I think you cant possibly beat FOA shocks for the money but that's another topic. The ride quality will come from the actual springs mostly and the beauty of say a es1000 or 3000 are not very heavily valved.

OP
OP
WheelHorse

WheelHorse

Bronco Guru
Paul or Mark from Wild Horses:

Is it any cheaper to send the 10 pack leafs on a small skid dock to dock?

WILDHORSES

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
USA
Typically UPS beats truck freight but if you want to shoot us a PM. We will need full name, address email I'll run a few quotes and shoot them back to you.

OP
OP
WheelHorse

WheelHorse

Bronco Guru
I sent an email to Mark with my signature which includes company name, address and contact.

I also asked to see if you can swap the WH shocks for Bilsteins on the kit for a little cost savings. Cough Cough, there are a few stock guys who'd like a premo ride quality.