• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

GA 1978 f150 4x4, shortbed

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjjjjgrant

Loc.
Grifin
This truck has been in my family since new. actual miles are around 125K. I put a freshened up engine (351M) in it a few months ago, trans is automatic, 3" lift, 33"x12.50 tires need replacing. seat is gray and is out of a 2001 or so ford truck. truck is overall very solid, however there is some in the floors on both sides along where floor meets rocker, still has original rubber mat. door corners have some small spots, and bed has a 30/06 bullet hole in the side. The paint looks shiny in these pics, but its wet. not nearly this shiny but doesn't look bad. its a 25 footer, up close you will see the all original paint is getting thin in places. inside the bed is really solid and straight. the winch and winch bumper don't go with the truck, i will put the stock chrome bumper back on it. the speedometer quit working a couple months ago, the fuel gauge stopped working a few weeks ago. could use a new sliding back glass. I drive this truck daily. I don't want to sell it, I don't have to sell it, but i will sell it for $6,000.00 only reason i'm putting it out there is because i got to start focusing on some projects I have and I have to buy my daughter a vehicle. I don't have a title, but most states consider Georgia's lenient title laws and will accept a GA registration, your local DMV will likely have forms to send to me and get signed off on by law enforcement. I will also be listing my 78 Crew cab 4x4 cummins project. Text is the best means to contact me, I'm not good at checking voice mails. 404-732-6550

ruckin69

Contributor
Assume this is a reg cab?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

capt. bronco

I have been looking for a fairly stock short bed for awhile. Is it a factory A/c truck?

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
This truck has been in my family since new. actual miles are around 125K. I put a freshened up engine (351M) in it a few months ago, trans is automatic, 3" lift, 33"x12.50 tires need replacing. seat is gray and is out of a 2001 or so ford truck. truck is overall very solid, however there is some in the floors on both sides along where floor meets rocker, still has original rubber mat. door corners have some small spots, and bed has a 30/06 bullet hole in the side. The paint looks shiny in these pics, but its wet. not nearly this shiny but doesn't look bad. its a 25 footer, up close you will see the all original paint is getting thin in places. inside the bed is really solid and straight. the winch and winch bumper don't go with the truck, i will put the stock chrome bumper back on it. the speedometer quit working a couple months ago, the fuel gauge stopped working a few weeks ago. could use a new sliding back glass. I drive this truck daily. I don't want to sell it, I don't have to sell it, but i will sell it for $6,000.00 only reason i'm putting it out there is because i got to start focusing on some projects I have and I have to buy my daughter a vehicle. I don't have a title, but most states consider Georgia's lenient title laws and will accept a GA registration, your local DMV will likely have forms to send to me and get signed off on by law enforcement. I will also be listing my 78 Crew cab 4x4 cummins project. Text is the best means to contact me, I'm not good at checking voice mails. 404-732-6550

post up some pics of the cummins project.

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
I think it would be cheaper to buy it off of craigslist :p
wish I had more money

Status
Not open for further replies.