• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA AFI electric windsheild wiper motor issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

blue 74

Reaching out to anyone who can give me some guidance. I have two AFI electric windshield wiper motors from Toms Bronco parts. I installed them a while ago and the wiper on the passenger side operates perfect and stops in the correct position but the drivers side always stops out of alignment. I have opened up the unit and attempted to rotate the timing wheel but every time I get them signed up the drivers side goes out of alignment after 10 cycles or so. It seems like one of the motors is just a bit slower than the other one. Has anyone else had this issue? Or know of a fix? Confused, please help

romegadave

Blue,

PM a moderator to move this to the Tech section--somehow it ended up in this Free Stuff--you'll get the answers you need in Tech or the Bronco Chat section (located right above Tech)

Status
Not open for further replies.