• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TX Searching for UNCUT and clean Classic Bronco!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ISOBronco_TX

Loc.
Azle, TX
Hello, I am located in North Texas. I am currently in search of the "right" Bronco. This will be my first and only one I buy. My Dad owned one back in his early 20's and my older brother got me hooked after he has purchased his first one recently.

I am looking for one that is UNCUT. I want that original "old school" look. I would prefer it to be a 1974-1977, if not would still consider if it's the right one. I don't want anything lifted over 2-3" or with larger tires or wheels. I want to keep it old original look. I am going to buy this truck to garage and drive occasionally, to collect. I do not want anything with rust issues. One that has clean interior that requires no more work or fixing. I am open to either manual or automatic. I will take my time to find the right one, but I will not hesitate to jump on one if its the one. I have my finances in order, and I am ready. I appreciate it, thank you.

You can contact me here or by text message at (817) 925-2234

Status
Not open for further replies.