• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

¡2017 NORRA Mexican 1000!

OP
OP
Bukin 67

Bukin 67

Bronco Abuser
I'm having stickers made similar to last year's but cut oval.

I'm also having t-shirts made for anyone from the EB community who want's to help sponsor us. Thanks to all of you again who helped last year.

These are our shirts for this year. They're $25 shipped to you. You can pm me with sizes and quantity. I can do paypal or mail me a check or cash. If you want kids sizes or women's, I can do those if you order early. The lead time will be 3-4 weeks (or less depending on how fast pre-orders come in) because I need to get an idea of different size quantities before I place the order. Thanks for your support!

Attachments

• Tshirt Front.jpg
    Tshirt Front.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 35
  • Tshirt Back.jpg
    Tshirt Back.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 47

904Bronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Martin, CA
I'm having stickers made similar to last year's but cut oval.

I'm also having t-shirts made for anyone from the EB community who want's to help sponsor us. Thanks to all of you again who helped last year.

These are our shirts for this year. They're $25 shipped to you. You can pm me with sizes and quantity. I can do paypal or mail me a check or cash. If you want kids sizes or women's, I can do those if you order early. The lead time will be 3-4 weeks (or less depending on how fast pre-orders come in) because I need to get an idea of different size quantities before I place the order. Thanks for your support!

I am in for a 2XL. Coming to the Round up this year???

PM me your Paypal info.

Doug

OP
OP
Bukin 67

Bukin 67

Bronco Abuser
Doug, I will be at the Stampede next week and I signed up for the roundup as well, so that's still the plan at this point. I've got some work to do to the Bronco still but it's coming along good so far. Thanks for your support, and I hope to see you there! Pm sent

markw

Contributor
Bronco Guru
It's been a fun week getting organized for the race. Things are coming together with Jeff10 very nicely. I've been getting the chase truck ready. Oil change, trans service, tires rotated, coolant changed, window washer reservoir flushed out. Sunday added an ARB dual air compressor under the bed where the spare tire used to reside. Have an air tank on order. No need to drag CO2 bottles along this year. I even put a new back seat in from a later year SD. Much more comfortable. Couple of new lights in the front bumper angled out to better light the side of the road to spot horses and cows that might wander onto the road. We've seen what they will do to a truck. Looking forward to seeing everyone again!

Jeff10

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Indianapolis
Hey Mark,

You're really doing a great job planning for this trip. Thanks for paying so much attention to the details. I'm really looking forward to the excitement of the race; but, I'm also excited to be tied in with you and all of Randy's team so that I can learn about all of the logistics.

I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone!

Jeff

DEEPWOODS

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Hi, Randy I can't decide if I am coming down this year talked to you and the crew last year before the race great bunch of guys good luck this year

Attachments

• IMG_0898.jpg
    IMG_0898.jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 43
OP
OP
Bukin 67

Bukin 67

Bronco Abuser
Couple of new lights in the front bumper angled out to better light the side of the road to spot horses and cows that might wander onto the road. We've seen what they will do to a truck. Looking forward to seeing everyone again!

WOW that was something last year,eh? Luckily no humans were hurt!

I'm looking forward to seeing the truck in a few weeks. Hopefully the only times I need to ride in it is to the party in Cabo or on the way home;D

OP
OP
Bukin 67

Bukin 67

Bronco Abuser
Hi, Randy I can't decide if I am coming down this year talked to you and the crew last year before the race great bunch of guys good luck this year

Thanks and I hope to see you again this year! That was cool to meet you last year. Chase 1 is headed down with the Bronco 3 weeks from tomorrow!

OP
OP
Bukin 67

Bukin 67

Bronco Abuser
I got new shoes yesterday from 4wheel Parts. They've got a good deal going on right now. BFG Km2 35x12.5x15 $203/tire, and they pay the tax, with free shipping and you get a $50 gift card with the purchase of 4.

Brakes are done, chassis lubed, bearings repacked.

Going tout Baja for the San Felipe 250 this weekend to help out another team.

For those that are ordering shirts, I got word yesterday that they will be ready to ship by the end of next week. I was hoping to have them out by the WH Roundup :(

I'm also having some hats designed by Chris @ MCM Embroidery (crozetcrew). I'll post up here when we have something.

23 days!

Last edited:

markw

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Wow, looks like a great course this year! Day 3 lots of miles, Day 4 looks like rough country. Yeehaw!

BajaBronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
YEah, this is great! Man, those 170 plus mile timed sections....always a good test!

OP
OP
Bukin 67

Bukin 67

Bronco Abuser
I just emailed NORRA after I noticed the transit mileage on Day 2 doesn't add up correctly. I think the mileage from El Yuguay to BoLA should be 30, not 16.2.

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
I just emailed NORRA after I noticed the transit mileage on Day 2 doesn't add up correctly. I think the mileage from El Yuguay to BoLA should be 30, not 16.2.

Randy - did you get my FB Messenger note last night?

Thanks,
Todd Z.

OP
OP
Bukin 67

Bukin 67

Bronco Abuser
Yes, I'm getting the info from Mark. I think it's 3 bedroom and there is room for camping

markw

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Hey Todd we have a 3 BR house on the beach 6 beds (dibs on one!) and room for 10 vehicles so plenty of space. Mark

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Thanks for the info, Mark! I'll assume we'll have a few beds then + camping space. And plenty of vehicle space.

Todd Z.

markw

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Todd, we'll have 5 crew and one truck/trailer and Randy's Bronco this year. I'll bring a tent, I don't mind camping if I'm out of the wind and get a shower!