• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Third times a charm v3.0

OP
OP
JSmall

JSmall

Bronco Guru
Got some nitrogen in the struts

Blue tape is where the exhaust will pass through

SHX669

Bronco Guru
And it looks like you even cleared the Garage Door - - always a good thing .

Loc.
The Bluegrass State
Jaromy,
I have really enjoyed watching your rig transform into its present state. Your attention to detail is outstanding, which brings me to a few questions. I may have missed it in the thread but are you using a Ruff Stuff front differential cover? I was kinda wondering because I have a full width axle I'm building that has their 1 ton TRE and wondered if it would clear their cover. My last question what kind of back spacing are you running with your full width axle. The stance of the rig is perfect in my book. Keep us posted with more pics I really watching this thread .

OP
OP
JSmall

JSmall

Bronco Guru
Jaromy,
I have really enjoyed watching your rig transform into its present state. Your attention to detail is outstanding, which brings me to a few questions. I may have missed it in the thread but are you using a Ruff Stuff front differential cover? I was kinda wondering because I have a full width axle I'm building that has their 1 ton TRE and wondered if it would clear their cover. My last question what kind of back spacing are you running with your full width axle. The stance of the rig is perfect in my book. Keep us posted with more pics I really watching this thread .

I really appreciate that! I am my own worst critic. I can always find things that I would like to do different or redo to make it look better.

I am using the RS diff cover and 1 ton TRE. The tie rod hits the cover before full lock right now. After I break my gears in I will deal with that. I'll shave the cover until it clears or cut out that section and weld in half a piece of tube. Something I need to do for sure.

**edit** Forgot to answer your last question. I am running 17x8.5 with 4.75" BS

OP
OP
JSmall

JSmall

Bronco Guru
Awesome!! This is such an achievement‼What psi/lbs did you run on the front and rears struts? I'm so jealous lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feels like a huge milestone!! After speaker with Jake and a few others, I was able to get them close. Currently 90/200 in the rear and 100/290 in the front. As soon as I get a few miles on them and they break in a little, I will spend time tuning them.

How is yours coming along?

luckieschmuck

Loc.
West Hollywood, CA
I'm so happy for you bud, i can't wait to follow. Mines is going to paint soon, powdercoating etc. Trying to move as fast as possible. Times running out!

OP
OP
JSmall

JSmall

Bronco Guru
I'm so happy for you bud, i can't wait to follow. Mines is going to paint soon, powdercoating etc. Trying to move as fast as possible. Times running out!

Can't wait to see what color you have picked out. What is your deadline? Mine is the NWBR in August and then the Rubicon in September.

Killer stance

Thanks! I can't wait to get the flares, rock rails and cage installed. It will complete the look I was going for. I hope it performs as well as it looks

broncoitis

Bronco Guru
Nice job on the build Jaromy! I still have to go through it all but the final product looks NICE!

luckieschmuck

Loc.
West Hollywood, CA
Third times a charm v2.0 - 3 link, 4 link, full width, ORI's, RCV's, 35 spline...

Can't wait to see what color you have picked out. What is your deadline? Mine is the NWBR in August and then the Rubicon in September.

I'm gonna have to wait to show you the color! Don't want anyone to steal it... hehe..I'll send you an idea later. I'm trying to make SEMA, I'm on my own on this build, so it's taking a little longer. Time is creeping up on me.